MBS Institute is a group of people dedicated to a practical expression, exploration and application of mind-body consciousness to the everyday lives of individuals, organizations, and society at large.
What we are:
A think tank that trains, educates and is open to collaborations.
- How we live within our bodies truly matters.
- The intersection of where the mind experiences the body and the body influences the mind must become an integral part of everyday human consciousness.
- Improving mind-body consciousness improves human function across most disciplines and activities.
- Mind-body consciousness fosters compassion and non-violence.
- Engaged in cutting edge application of mind-body consciousness to the healthcare sector. We train healthcare professionals in the fields of medical rehabilitation, mental health, eating disorders, chemical dependency, and elderly care.
- World leaders in teaching yoga to people living with trauma, loss, and disabilities and training yoga teachers from around the world to do the same.
- Initiates discussion of mind-body issues through public events, workshops, and a speaker series.