Your gift helps provide
Connection, support, insight, and hope.
Mind Body Solutions is pioneering a mind-body approach that transforms the quality of life for people living with trauma, loss, and disabilities and their caregivers. The healing that happens through this groundbreaking approach results in deeply practical improvements, including increases in independence and social engagement, reductions in health care costs, and improvements in quality of care from caregivers.
Join us …
- $25: Shares a “Beyond Disability DVD” with a home-bound person living with a disability.
- $75: Helps deliver one Opening Yoga adaptive class, free of charge, to ten veterans
- $250: Provides four classes at a battered women’s shelter or a veteran’s center.
- $500: Provides six in-home visits for a person nearing end-of-life in our Living ’til the End program.
- $1000: Transforms the life of one individual living with a disability by providing them with an entire year of adaptive yoga.
- $Other: Offer foundational support for our work in the amount of your choice.
- Consider holding an Independent Fundraiser. Click here for fun, easy ideas.
- Set up a Facebook Fundraiser for your birthday or other milestones.
- Support the Yogathon. Participate, host a donation class, or become a sponsor.
- Ask your employer if they will match your donation through a workplace giving program.
- Select Mind Body Solutions as your non-profit of choice on Amazon Smile
- Want to step closer and donate your time? Check out our volunteer opportunities.
- Gifts of Stock A gift of stock, real estate or other appreciated assets can have great tax benefits. You can donate a gift of stock without having to convert it to cash first, avoiding capital tax gains tax on its increase in value since purchase. Your charitable deduction will be equal to the full market value of the stock. Contact Molly Bachman for brokerage account information: email@example.com / 651.402.2037
- Gift and Legacy Planning You can make a lasting contribution to the work of Mind Body Solutions by naming MBS as a beneficiary in your will, or a recipient of a portion of your estate, or by establishing a charitable trust.
Your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Mind Body Solutions is a registered 501(c)(3) organization. Our Tax ID number is 46-0469916.
To send a gift by mail: Mind Body Solutions / 4212 Park Glen Road, St. Louis Park, MN 55416