SPECIAL KISS MY ASANA DONATION CLASSES
A great big thank you to the following teachers who are offering a donation class to help us raise funds for our Kiss My Asana Yogathon. All proceeds benefit our adaptive yoga program.
Are you a yoga teacher interested in hosting a donation class too? We’d LOVE that! Click here to sign up and we’ll help promote it. Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding the Rhythm of the Spine Fundraiser
- Studio: One Center Yoga, 120 Coxe Ave, Asheville, North Carolina 28801
- Teacher: Lillah Schwartz
- Sunday, April 2nd from 1-3pm
- Website: http://onecenteryoga.com/finding-rhythm-spine/
- Phone: (828) 225-1904
Description: Discover simple ways to elegantly renew and establish the rhythm of your spine with yoga. Appreciate the blessing that those in a wheelchair struggle to experience—a mind-body connection. Learn the importance of Matthew Sanford’s gift to disabled persons. Join Lillah for a meaningful yoga practice to support his foundation in their annual fundraiser, Kiss My Asana. Suggested donation – $30
Community Karma Yoga Project: Kiss My Asana
- Studio: Nokomis Yoga Studio, 2722 East 50th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55417
- Teacher: Erika Peterson
- Sunday, April 9th from 2:00-3:15pm
- Website: http://www.nokomisyoga.com/workshops.htm
Description: Come join me at the Nokomis Yoga Studio for our monthly Karma Community Yoga event supporting Mind Body Solutions Kiss My Asana month. All proceeds from the class go to Mind Body Solutions.
Kiss My Asana Donation Class
- Studio: Your Yoga NE, 1450 Van Buren St NE Suite 206, Minneapolis 55413
- Teacher: Catie Michaelson
- Saturday, April 15th from 5:00-6:00pm
- Website: www.youryogamn.com/northeast
- Phone: 612-524-9642
Description: Vinyasa flow class, open to all students regardless of experience level! Come join us for this donation based class at our beautiful new NE location.
Candlelight Donation Class
- Studio: St. Paul Yoga Center
- Address: 1162 Selby Ave, St Paul, MN 55104
- Teacher: Danielle Berres
- Sunday, April 23rd from 7:00-8:15pm
- Website: http://stpaulyogacenter.com/schedule/
Description: Join us for a relaxing candlelight slow flow and restorative yoga practice on Sunday night. This is a practice of compassion and ease, and all proceeds will go to Mind Body Solutions in support of the Yogathon!
Prenatal Yoga Class
- Studio: Peak Potential Family Chiropractic, 16190 Highway 7, Minnetonka, MN 55345
- Teacher: Kayla Kronfeld
- Monday, March 27th, 5:15-6:30pm
- Website: http://www.peakpotentialfamilychiro.com/
- Phone: (952) 582-1172
Description: This is a Prenatal Yoga Class–open to any and all levels/experiences! Come to learn breathing techniques and postures that will bring you comfort and relaxation.
Holy Yoga – Gentle Flow
- Studio: Church of St. Patrick – Edina
- Address: 6820 St Patrick’s Lane Edina, MN 55439
- Teacher: Mary Hirsch
- Date / Time (s):
- Monday, April 3 from 9:30am
- Monday, April 3 from 11:15am (chair yoga)
- Monday, April 3 from 6pm
- Thursday, April 6 from 9:30am
- Friday, April 7 from 9:30am
- Phone: 952-941-3164 (Church of St. Patrick) or 952-942-0629 (Mary Hirsch)
Description: Join Mary Hirsch at Church of St. Patrick’s for a gentle flow yoga class during the week of April 3rd. All Holy Yoga classes are 60 minutes with a $5 suggested donation.
Kiss My Asana Donation Class – with Myra Rucker and Sandra Razieli
- Studio Flourish Pilates+Yoga+Bodywork, 3347 42nd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55406
- Teacher: Myra Rucker and Sandra Razieli
- Saturday, April 22nd from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Description: Join Myra Rucker and Sandra Razieli for a donation class supporting Mind Body Solutions and their Kiss My Asana Yogathon. Space is limited – please RSVP to email@example.com.
Kiss My Asana Donation Class – with Myra Rucker
- Studio: Nokomis Yoga, 2722 E 50th St, Minneapolis, MN 55417
- Teacher: Myra Rucker
- Saturday, April 29th from 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Website: http://www.nokomisyoga.com/
Description: Join Myra Rucker for a donation class supporting Mind Body Solutions and their Kiss My Asana Yogathon. Space is limited – please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Chris” My Asana – a twist on Mind Body Solutions’ Kiss My Asana
- Studio: Mind Body Solutions
- Teacher: Christine Paul
- Friday, April 21st from 6-8pm (Stories & yoga from 6-7:15pm, Socializing from 7:15-8pm)
Description: This isn’t your typical yoga class. Join me and two of MBS’ adaptive yoga students for stories, yoga, beer, wine and snacks. Simple, easy poses. There’s no need to be flexible, balance or get on the floor. We’ll have fun with grounding, expansion, rhythm and balance; practices you can use in everyday life at work, home or share with family. $20 suggested donation. Beer, wine, water and snacks provided. Email Christine Paul email@example.com