SPECIAL KISS MY ASANA DONATION CLASSES
A great big thank you to the following teachers who are offering a donation class to help us raise funds for our Kiss My Asana Yogathon. All proceeds benefit our adaptive yoga program.
Finding the Rhythm of the Spine Fundraiser
- Studio: One Center Yoga, 120 Coxe Ave, Asheville, North Carolina 28801
- Teacher: Lillah Schwartz
- Sunday, April 2nd from 1-3pm
- Website: http://onecenteryoga.com/finding-rhythm-spine/
- Phone: (828) 225-1904
Description: Discover simple ways to elegantly renew and establish the rhythm of your spine with yoga. Appreciate the blessing that those in a wheelchair struggle to experience—a mind-body connection. Learn the importance of Matthew Sanford’s gift to disabled persons. Join Lillah for a meaningful yoga practice to support his foundation in their annual fundraiser, Kiss My Asana. Suggested donation – $30
Community Karma Yoga Project: Kiss My Asana
- Studio: Nokomis Yoga Studio, 2722 East 50th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55417
- Teacher: Erika Peterson
- Sunday, April 9th from 2:00-3:15pm
- Website: http://www.nokomisyoga.com/workshops.htm
Description: Come join me for a Slow Flow Vinyasa class, our studio’s third class in our Karma Community Yoga project. 100% of the proceeds from this class will be donated to Mind Body Solutions during their Kiss My Asana month. This class would be great for someone who is new/curious about yoga as well for students who would like to support MBS and slow down their practice. Class will be a mix of vinyasa flow and restorative.
Kiss My Asana Donation Class
- Studio: Your Yoga NE, 1450 Van Buren St NE Suite 206, Minneapolis 55413
- Teacher: Catie Michaelson
- Saturday, April 15th from 5:00-6:00pm
- Website: www.youryogamn.com/northeast
- Phone: 612-524-9642
Description: Vinyasa flow class, open to all students regardless of experience level! Come join us for this donation based class at our beautiful new NE location.
Candlelight Donation Class
- Studio: St. Paul Yoga Center
- Address: 1162 Selby Ave, St Paul, MN 55104
- Teacher: Danielle Berres
- Sunday, April 23rd from 7:00-8:15pm
- Website: http://stpaulyogacenter.com/schedule/
Description: Join us for a relaxing candlelight slow flow and restorative yoga practice on Sunday night. This is a practice of compassion and ease, and all proceeds will go to Mind Body Solutions in support of the Yogathon!
Prenatal Yoga Class
- Studio: Peak Potential Family Chiropractic, 16190 Highway 7, Minnetonka, MN 55345
- Teacher: Kayla Kronfeld
- Monday, March 27th, 5:15-6:30pm
- Website: http://www.peakpotentialfamilychiro.com/
- Phone: (952) 582-1172
Description: This is a Prenatal Yoga Class–open to any and all levels/experiences! Come to learn breathing techniques and postures that will bring you comfort and relaxation.
Holy Yoga – Gentle Flow
- Studio: Church of St. Patrick – Edina
- Address: 6820 St Patrick’s Lane Edina, MN 55439
- Teacher: Mary Hirsch
- Date / Time (s):
- Monday, April 3 from 9:30am
- Monday, April 3 from 11:15am (chair yoga)
- Monday, April 3 from 6pm
- Thursday, April 6 from 9:30am
- Friday, April 7 from 9:30am
- Phone: 952-941-3164 (Church of St. Patrick) or 952-942-0629 (Mary Hirsch)
- Description: Join Mary Hirsch at Church of St. Patrick’s for a gentle flow yoga class during the week of April 3rd. All Holy Yoga classes are 60 minutes with a $5 suggested donation.
Kiss My Asana Donation Class – with Myra Rucker and Sandra Razieli
- Studio Flourish Pilates+Yoga+Bodywork, 3347 42nd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55406
- Teacher: Myra Rucker and Sandra Razieli
- Saturday, April 22nd from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Description: Join Myra Rucker and Sandra Razieli for a donation class supporting Mind Body Solutions and their Kiss My Asana Yogathon. Space is limited – please RSVP to email@example.com.
Kiss My Asana Donation Class – with Myra Rucker
- Studio: Nokomis Yoga, 2722 E 50th St, Minneapolis, MN 55417
- Teacher: Myra Rucker
- Saturday, April 29th from 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Website: http://www.nokomisyoga.com/
Description: Join Myra Rucker for a donation class supporting Mind Body Solutions and their Kiss My Asana Yogathon. Space is limited – please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Chris” My Asana – a twist on Mind Body Solutions’ Kiss My Asana
- Studio: Mind Body Solutions
- Teacher: Christine Paul
- Friday, April 21st from 6-8pm (Stories & yoga from 6-7:15pm, Socializing from 7:15-8pm)
Description: This isn’t your typical yoga class. Join me and two of MBS’ adaptive yoga students for stories, yoga, beer, wine and snacks. Simple, easy poses. There’s no need to be flexible, balance or get on the floor. We’ll have fun with grounding, expansion, rhythm and balance; practices you can use in everyday life at work, home or share with family. $20 suggested donation. Beer, wine, water and snacks provided. Email Christine Paul email@example.com
Yoga and Mandala Making: Space and the Inner Body
- Teacher: Jessica Barnes-Smith
- Studio: City Yoga Columbia, 2121 College St. Columbia, SC 29205
- Date and Time: Saturday, May 6th from 3:00-4:30pm
- Studio Phone Number: 803-799-5400
- Studio Website: http://www.cityyogasc.com
Class Description: Enjoy moving the spine and opening the hips in an all levels yoga class that ends with mandala making and relaxation.
Carey Sims – Kiss My Asana Donation Class
- Teacher: Carey Sims
- Studio: NoDa Yoga, 3201 North Davidson Street-Suite B (UPSTAIRS ABOVE CABO FISH TACO) Charlotte, NC 28205
- Date and Time: Sunday, April 30th 2:00-3:30pm
- Studio Phone Number: 704.560.6144
- Studio Website: https://nodayoga.com
Join Carey Sims for a class to support Mind Body Solutions! Carey is dedicated to sharing the work of Matthew Sanford and helping to transform lives by making yoga accessible for every’body’. He is very active in the Charlotte Alzheimer’s community, senior-living centers, and therapeutic yoga. ALL donations benefit Matthew Sanford’s incredible non-profit. Suggested Donation $25
Kiss My Asana Donation Event: Yoga & Reiki Drumming Class
- Studio: Devanadi School of Yoga and Wellness, 4401 Upton Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410
- Date & Time: Saturday, April 15 from 9:00-10:30am
- Website: devanadiyoga.com or HERE for a link direct to class info
- Phone Number: 612-787-7895
- Teachers: Practice Instructor – Diane Pyle | Reiki Drummer – Leann Stanoch
Description: Our KMA event is an ALL LEVELS practice raising money for this unique and very special cause. Join Leann Stanoch and Daine Pyle for this interweaving of Yoga and Reiki Drumming. With the vibration of the hand drum, Reiki (Universal Life Force Energy) will wash over your physical and energetic bodies, heightening and supporting the energetic shifts of your asana. This journey through sound and movement will be followed with quiet integration in savasana, then nourishing and energizing pranayama and meditation practices. Leave feeling deeply grounded, clear, and powerful!
Candlelight Restorative Yoga for Justice
- Teacher: Allison Miller of Wild Bloom Yoga
- Location: Will Heal Farm, 2365 Lake George Dr. NW, Oak Grove MN 55011
- Sunday, April 30 from 6-8pm
- Website: http://www.thewildbloom.com/yurt-yoga.html
Description: Join us in the Yurt at Will Heal Farm for a night of relaxing, restorative yoga with a cause! We are inspired to raise money for causes most close to our hearts – Justice & Equality. Please arrive by 5:45 to settle in. Bring a yoga mat, a blanket, and two bed pillows from home. We will have some additional cushions and blankets available. $15-40 suggested donation.
Kiss My Asana -Yoga Benefit Class
- Teacher: Sandra Razieli
- Location: Oakland Yoga Studio – 4 Yosemite Ave. Oakland CA 94611
- Friday, April 28, 2017 6:15-7:45pm
- Website: raziyoga.com
Description: Community Class taught by Sandra Razieli to benefit Mind Body Solutions – a great organization that brings yoga to people who have experienced trauma, loss, or disability. Be good to your body while doing good for others! $25 suggested donation.