Kiss My Asana TEAM FAQ's
Creating a Yogathon Team is a great way to build camaraderie and shared purpose within your classes, studio, health club or school! And it’s a wonderful way to help support the adaptive yoga program at MBS and truly Open Yoga to Everybody. Here are a few things to know before you get started:
STEP ONE: Determine who will be your team captain.
STEP TWO: The Team Captain registers as an INDIVIDUAL first.
STEP THREE: From there, the Captain selects “Your Team”, then “Join a Team”
STEP FOUR: Create a Team Name, Organization, then click “Add Team”
** Click here for step-by-step directions from First Giving
- You can CREATE a team at any time, but you must FIRST create an individual fundraising page.
- You can JOIN a team at any time, but you must FIRST create an individual fundraising page.
- You can INVITE people to join your team via Email, Face Book, LinkedIn or Twitter.
- All money raised by individuals contributes to the TEAM total.
- You do not need to raise money as an individual to be a part of a TEAM, you need only register as a participant. (We sure hope you let your friends and family know though. You’d be amazed at how people LOVE to support your passion and your efforts!)
Ready to get started?