The following is a list of requirements for completion of the OYI Certificate.
- Attendance at the Opening Yoga Level I/II Combination Workshop.
- Written commentary on Matthew Sanford’s book, Waking: A Memoir of Trauma and Transcendence.
- Written commentary on the DVD, Beyond Disability, A Yoga Practice with Matthew Sanford
- Participation in the Opening Yoga Facebook group.
- Student project with an Adaptive Yoga student in your community, mentored by Mind Body Solutions senior faculty.
Who should participate in this program?
Yoga teachers certified at the 200 or 500 hour level, or in the process of obtaining their certification, are eligible to obtain the OYI Certificate. Professional health care providers are also eligible for this certificate after attending the Level I/II Combination workshop.
Cost for the OYI Certificate Program: $495
Annual renewal: $25
For program details or to register, contact: email@example.com