Kiss My What??
Kiss my asana (asana = yoga pose) is a ONE-WEEK VIRTUAL yoga challenge!
Every April a wave of yogis around the world take to their mat (or chair) committed to doing yoga to share yoga and help others. Collectively, we dedicate our practice for a week in April to help bolster (literally!) our adaptive yoga program. It’s one of our biggest and most important fundraising and awareness-building efforts of the year. Come, join us…
Three ways to join us:
JOIN THE WEEKLONG YOGATHON CHALLENGE Help us raise $50K to support the adaptive yoga program at MBS.
- It’s easy – and FUN! Simply DO yoga – wherever you do yoga! Kiss My Asana is a virtual event, meaning your yoga practice can happen anywhere – at a yoga studio, a community center, or at home…wherever you put your mat or chair! It’s simple. For ONE week, commit to some kind of yoga challenge and dedicate it to helping raise money for the adaptive yoga program at Mind Body Solutions. Need ideas? Pledge to practice every day! Maybe do a daily down dog, sun salutation, or handstand. It’s up to you! Just know, you are helping us, help others.
NEW PERKS JUST FOR JOINING:
- Invitation to our VIRTUAL Yogathon kickoff with Matthew Sanford on APRIL 25th, 10:00am-11:30am. A link will be emailed to all participants!
- All Participants receive a daily video (during the yogathon) from Matthew Sanford and the MBS Team – filled with inspiration, practice ideas, and a friendly face or two.
- Register by April 15th to receive your free 2020 KMA T-shirt!
DONATE TODAY! Support an individual participant or make a general contribution.
- $25: Shares a “Beyond Disability DVD” with a home-bound person living with a disability.
- $100: Provides a class for ten students at a women’s shelter or a veteran’s center.
- $250: Helps us share digital content with our global audience of teachers and students.
- $500: Provides scholarship opportunity for adaptive yoga student, teacher, or provider.
HOST A CLASS OR EVENT!
- Share your love of yoga with your students! Create a feel-good karma opportunity at your studio. Host a donation class anytime in April and collectively make a profound difference in the lives of those living with trauma, loss, and disability. Register your class today we’ll help promote it on our website and all our social media. We’ll even give you all the tools you need to promote the class too! Once you register your class (by filling out the super simple form below) we’ll send you our toolkit filled with tips, tricks, and tools to help make your donation class a success! Register your donation class today by filling in this form.
Already joined the yogathon but need help setting up or editing your fundraising page?
Watch this brief video tutorial and/or follow these steps to access your page:
- Go to mindbodysolutions.org (since you’re already here, skip to “Click green JOIN” button)
- Click Events
- Click Kiss My Asana 2020
- Click green JOIN button
- Login to Classy using your email and password
- Go to my Fundraising Page
- Click Manage
- Edit away! Add a photo, a story, share your page… etc
Questions? Contact us…
Registration, Sponsorship & Donation Help: email email@example.com
Donation Class information: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to our Kiss My Asana Yogathon Sponsor: