Scholarship Application for 2018 Opening Yoga Workshops
Mind Body Solutions, a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, is pleased to offer scholarship opportunities for its Level I/II Combination and Advanced Studies Opening Yoga workshops during the 2018 calendar year. Please take the time to read this information thoroughly before filling out your application.
Eligibility is primarily based upon financial need as set forth by the US Federal Household Guideline at 2½ times the Federal Poverty Level (see application chart). We consider this application to be a trust-based process and rely on applicants’ honest and complete self-report of financial need. Eligibility does not guarantee a scholarship.
- Scholarship funds are limited and will be awarded for partial tuition ($500).
- Apply early. Scholarship applications are evaluated in the order received.
- We will notify you when your application is received and when we will begin making decisions about your application.
- Submitting an application does not register you for a course. You may register and pay in full for a course prior to learning if you have been awarded a scholarship with the understanding that if you do not receive a scholarship, you will be responsible for the full course tuition.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee you a scholarship.
- You may apply for more than one course, however, only one scholarship will be allowed per individual per year.
- If you do not receive a scholarship, you will be put on a waiting list and be reconsidered if someone cancels their scholarship.
- This scholarship may be used only by the intended recipient and is not transferable.
- Once notified of the award, the recipient will register and pay in-full online. MBS will then dispense a check in the amount of $500 to the recipient.
- These scholarships do not include the Integrating Yogic Principles into Healthcare Delivery Workshops or any other MBS workshop offering.
Completing your Application
- Part A: Fill out Application Form (download by clicking on the application below)
- Part B: Write a personal essay, not to exceed 250 words.
- Part C: Submit your application via email or standard mail.