At Mind Body Solutions, we train healthcare professionals and organizations how to incorporate mind-body insights into everyday work life, both for themselves and for patients.
The result is a double bottom line effect:
- Improved patient outcomes and patient satisfaction.
In our proven approach, healthcare professionals experience increases in ability to manage stress, increased commitment to their profession and their employers, as well as improved quality of life. Here’s one example: Flinn Mind Body Integration
What’s different about our training?
- Hands-on experiential. No Powerpoints!
- Insights and techniques for at work and at home.
- Improves both patient AND caregiver engagement.
- Addresses barriers to implementation.
Who do we train?
- Individual healthcare professionals in all fields.
- Healthcare organizations in specific areas through customized programs ranging in length from one day to six months.
- In a number of fields, including acute care, medical rehabilitations, mental health, eating disorders, chemical dependency, and elderly care.
What will you learn?
- To sit in the presence of suffering without trying to fix it.
- How mind-body insights create compassionate boundaries.
- How to give and receive simultaneously and thus avoid burnout.
Read what our clients say:
“I have witnessed a greater understanding and compassion among staff in the midst of the training and outside. Feeling the support within the training has translated in our work environment… through a supportive hand on the back.”
Therapist, Melrose Center for Eating Disorders
What our students say:
“The MBS approach invites the teacher into the student’s world, and in the space of that silence of meeting, meaning and action arrive to transform the teacher/therapist and student. Healthcare is transformed in those cascading moments of meeting there.”