Who We Are
Mind Body Solutions is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation. Our mission is to transform trauma, loss and disability into hope and potential by awakening the connection between mind and body.
The mind-body connection is a basic and underutilized reality of human existence. It is the place where one’s mind and body intersect and interact. We believe a deeper mind-body connection is accessible to everyone, regardless of physical or neurological ability. It improves quality of life and opens new opportunities for healing and recovery.
At Mind Body Solutions:
- We are redefining ability and disability and are a leader in adapting yoga for people living with disabilities. We offer adaptive yoga instruction in the Twin Cities area and teacher traing for yoga teachers from across the country.
- We offer innovative workshops for caregivers and rehabilitation professionals, teaching them to integrate practical mind-body techniques into existing practices for both themselves and those they care for. Our approach is being implemented and studied at the Courage Center, a leading rehabilitation center in Minneapolis, MN.
- We develop booklets, DVDs and online learning opportunities to help people living with disabilities integrate mind-body practices into their lives.
- We are bringing our groundbreaking work to disabled veterans.
- We operate a yoga studio in Minnetonka, MN and offer classes for both traditional and adaptive students.